Our Academic Philosophy
We cannot undermine the role of comprehensive education that leads to the development of a well rounded personality and this is what we aspire for academic , physical , intellectual , cultural , ethical and spiritual growth of a child. We have formulated our academic programs on the bedrock of the belief that a sound learning process is essentially a six – level hierarchy , where knowledge occupies the fundamental rung of cognition. Hence following objectives of education system are followed at KMMS:
- Acquisition of tools of formal learning, namely, literacy , numeric, and manual skills.
- Acquisition of knowledge through observation, study and experimentation in areas of social and natural sciences.
- Development of physical strength and team spirit through games and sports.
- Acquisition of skills for planning and executing socially useful productive work with a view of making education work based.
- Acquisition of skills of purposeful observation.
- Acquisition of habits of co-operative behavior within the family, school and community.
- Development of aesthetic perception and creativity through participation in artistic activities and observation of nature.
- Development of social responsibilities by inculcating habits (individually as well as collectively) of appreciation to the cultures and life styles of persons of other religions, regions and countries; and readiness to serve the weaker and the deprived people.
KEYS OF REACHING THE AIM OF KMMS
- Excellent education system with enriched curriculum.
- Enthusiastic, dedicated, conscientious and highly motivated teachers who adapt to new innovative ideas and well versed in modern education systems.
- Guidance and counseling to each student.
- Multiple intelligences through play based techniques.
- Academic enrichment programmes.
- Modern and hi tech aids for teaching learning process.
Besides all these academic features, all co-curricular and extra - curricular activities such as dance, drama, music, creative writing , quiz, recitation, art and craft, debate, elocution , presentation, role-play, extempore etc. are organized round the year to bring out and nurture the hidden talents of future leaders.